IOS is ever growing and world’s most using operating system and Iphone offers many apps to use in your Iphone. One of this app is notes app that allows you to save your notes and text data on your device. And you can also save or sync your notes data with ICloud and Gmail. In this guide I am going to show you that how can we sync iPhone notes with Gmail account. It is not so difficult, just follow the steps described in this article to sync iPhone notes with Gmail account.
How to Sync iPhone Notes With Gmail Account?
You should connect your iPhone to your Gmail account before syncing your saved notes, first setup your iPhone to use Gmail via IMAP. If your iPhone is not configured to push Gmail then simply follow the steps to configure this
- Open the Settings in your device.
- Open Mail, Contacts, Calendars.
- Click Add Account.
- Select Microsoft Exchange.
- Enter Account Info
- Leave the Domain field blank.
- Enter your full Google Account email address as the Username.
- Enter your Google Account password as the Password.
- Press Next.
- Cancel if the Unable to Verify Certificate dialog appears.
- When the new Server field appears, enter m.google.com.
- Press Next again.
- Follow the further instruction and turn the sync on. Thats
Let us move on to our original topic that is about to sync notes with Gmail account.
Under account settings turn on Notes.
Now you have successfully completed the syncing of notes with Gmail account. In you Gmail account, a label named notes will automatically created, which you can access easily from your Gmail account but keep in mind that any change cannot be made through Gmail to your iPhone notes because this is a one way process. The changes can only be made from your IOS device.
Share this article wit your friends on social media if you like this and give us your feedback via comments. And subscribe us via email and like on social media. Thanks.