Google Play Android Download Unsuccessful Error 198, this is a common error that sometimes our androids default download shows.
This causes due to some bug or any wrong app, that is downloaded in our phone and our download manager is using the data from that app.
I am going to show the fix to this error today, I hope that this will work best for your and your Google Play download manager will again start working like a charm.
This process is not so difficult, you just have to follow me to Fix your Google Play Download Unsuccessful Error 198.
So letâ€™s begin,
How to Fix Google Play Android Download Unsuccessful Error?
- Open â€œSettingsâ€œ.
- Select â€œApplicationsâ€œ.
- Select â€œManage Applicationsâ€œ.
- Tap the â€œAllâ€ tab, then scroll down and select â€œGoogle Play Storeâ€œ.
- Select â€œClear cacheâ€œ.
- Back out of the screen and select â€œDownload Managerâ€ (May also be listed as â€œDownloadsâ€).
- Select â€œClear dataâ€œ.
- Also clear data for â€œGoogle Services Frameworkâ€œ, â€œGoogle Appsâ€œ, â€œGoogle Hangoutsâ€œ, and â€œCheckin Serviceâ€œ. Some users are reporting they had to clear data for the â€œBrowserâ€ and â€œChromeâ€ apps as well. You may not see all of these apps listed on your particular phone.
Now yourÂ Google Play Android Download Unsuccessful Error 198 has been fixed and I hope that it works for you.
If it doesn’t work for your then please let me know in comments, or if you have any other problem with your android then please ask in comments.
If you like this article then please share this with your friends on social media, and help other to fix this error. As I have already said that this error is not so critical.